Saturday morning Yoga with Sara McGaugheySaturday 23rd January 2021 09:00
New in person classes are now live! The venue is the Blue Room at the brand new Grangetown Pavilion, Grange Gardens, Grangetown. CF11 7LJ.
Saturday 9 -10am Yoga
- The classes will be small and need to be pre-booked and paid for, (the actual number to be confirmed shortly as government guidelines advise)
- Classes will run week by week, and paid class by class. This means that should the guidelines change, we would be able to stop classes as soon as needed, and to start up again when it was considered safe to do so.
- You will need to wear a mask on arrival and departure (unless you have a medical reason why you are unable to do so) It is up to you whether you wear one during the class.
- Please stay in your 2 meter squared space throughout the class, except for toilet breaks.
- There are no changing facilities, so please arrive ready for class. Please keep your possessions within your 2 meter space
- Hand sanitisers will be be available, but feel free to bring your own. A water fountain is available , but where possible, please fill your bottle beforehand
- You will need to bring your own mat, blocks and straps with you each time.
- Toilets are available on site.
- Classes will need to be booked in advance via https://sarasclasses.co.uk/classes/
- Each participant will need to complete a PARQ form, available to download on the timetable page of this website, and bring this to class. Their contact details need to be clearly stated on the form for Track and Trace purposes.
- In person classes cost £8.50 each
The venue has been thoroughly risk assessed. Details and Instructions on participants best practices will be emailed upon booking. Please read carefully. If anyone has any flu-like symptoms, then please do not attend class.
If you’re interested in virtual Pilates/Yoga/Meditation and relaxation sessions then please book via https://sarasclasses.co.uk/classes/