The Hideout Coffee Shop managers, Mos and Zara, are looking to take on someone to join their journey in serving the community of Grangetown.
In our brand new Pavillion building, they will be providing hot beverages and food, with the main purpose of bringing the community together.
If you’re passionate about food, community and supporting people then you definitely need to apply!
Job Opportunity – Café / Barista
• 15 hours/week
• £9.30 per hour
• 7.30am – 10.30am
• 10-week position but potential of extension and more hours
• Immediate start
• Open and close the coffee shop.
• Meet Food hygiene standards ensuring cleanliness and safety of the work area.
• Prepare food and drinks that will be served to customers.
• Most importantly provide a welcoming service with a smile.
• FOOD HYGIENE CERTIFICATE
• BARISTA EXPERIENCE
• CATERING EXPERIENCE
• CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
All training can be given to the right person, you just need to be enthusiastic about wanting to learn and give to the local community. We want you to be part of our journey!
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please send your CV to email@example.com with an additional brief of why you think you would be great for this role.